About Izzy Bee Baby

All Izzy Bee garments are lovingly sewn and hand smocked in my smoke free home. I have two precious girls of my own who inspired me to take up this beautiful craft. I make garments in many sizes, from preemie and newborn all the way up to preteen. My number one priority is to make the highest quality hand sewn and smocked garments for prices that anyone can afford. Every little girl and boy deserves to look like an angel! Every parent deserves to have a special outfit to keep forever to remember "the good old days," as my 6-year-old daughter would say! I look forward to hand crafting heirloom garments for your special angels! Order one of my ready made garments or make a custom order. For custom ordering, view choices of patterns, fabrics, and smocking designs bellow. Secure payment via Paypal.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT UNDER ANY OF THE POSTS BELOW TO LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR IZZY BEE BABY EXPERIENCE!
Ready To Order Garments

Soft Pink Bishop Dress With Hannah Marie Smocking Design - Size 3 Months - $55.00 + Shipping

Soft Pink Bishop Dress With Hannah Marie Smocking Design - Size 3 Months - $55.00 + Shipping

Ordering

You may order ready made garments above OR make a custom order by emailing me at jstanton8@yahoo.com. Custom orders are the same price as ready made garments, but gives you the option of choosing the fabric color and smocking design you prefer. The available patterns, fabric colors and smocking designs may be viewed below. After you email me your custom order preferences, I will send you a Paypal bill via email for secure payment of half of your total (non refundable) so that I can purchase the fabric and supplies to make your garment. The other half of your total will be due at the time of delivery. For custom order garments, please allow up to 4 - 6 weeks from order date for delivery. Please let me know if you have a special circumstance that requires a rush order and I am sure I will be able to accommodate your needs.

If you have questions or concerns before or after you order, please contact me at jstanton8@yahoo.com.

Smocking Designs


Party




Little Sheep



Little Duckie




Little Bunny




Hannah Marie




Forget Me Not




Cross with Flowers




Cross




Bearly a Sailor




Katherine




Antique Lace




Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment